Thursday, November 23, 2017

Simple Chess: Officially a Featured Chess.com Streamer

Fellow chess players,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families. I hope that you have a wonderful day of food, family, and relaxation.

I have exciting news to share with you!

I have officially been named a Chess.com streamer. What does this mean? Well, it means I stream playing chess on Chess.com using my Twitch channel. It also means that from time to time Chess.com will help advertise my streams through Twitter and other platforms.

In fact, this Friday (November 24) I will be doing a live stream from 11pm until 2am and Chess.com will be advertising on Twitter. I would love to see all of you in the stream if you are able to make it. Also, if you want to play some games Friday night let me know so I can send you a friend request on Chess.com.

If you can't make it this Friday then my entire schedule is posted below. I appreciate any support you are able to show to help make the community around my stream the best there is.

Twitch Stream Schedule (Weekly and all times are Eastern time)
Monday 11pm - 2am
Wednesday 11pm - 2am
Friday 11pm - 2am

See you over a chessboard or on a live stream,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment