Thursday, November 9, 2017

Simple Chess: #100DaysofChess Update



Hello fellow chess players,

I started my #100DaysofChess yesterday and so far after two days I have solved 26 tactics over 1 hour. In that time period I have failed to solve 2 of the puzzles resulting in a 92% accuracy.

Overall I'm satisfied with those statistics since I haven't been dedicating any time to chess studying since August. I have shown signs of patience in solving which is also known as forcing myself to calculate line accurately and visualize those lines in my mind accurately. I look forward to increasing my calculation skills as well as overall chess improvement.

You can view my latest video below and make sure you go to my YouTube channel to subscribe so you can stay up to date on my #100DaysofChess.




No comments:

Post a Comment