Thursday, November 16, 2017

Simple Chess: #100DaysofChess is Moving to Twitch




#100DaysofChess by the numbers:

8 days completed
~4 hours of training
8 videos
90.1% accuracy
91 puzzles attempted
9 puzzles failed
Starting tactics rating: 1574
Current tactics rating: 1895

Today is the 9th day of my #100DaysofChess challenge. I have committed myself to spending at least 30 minutes every day towards improving my chess abilities. Part of the challenge is posting publicly about my progress to make sure I truly hold myself accountable. 

I am excited about the continued progress that I will make by staying dedicated. In fact, I have some exciting news regarding the new format of #100DaysofChess. Starting today I will be live streaming my #100DaysofChess sessions on Twitch as part of becoming a Chess.com and Twitch partner. I will be streaming today at 1100AM as part of a special first time stream. After today my #100DaysofChess streams will occur every night at 11PM. 

As of right now my plan is to stream every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday night immediately following #100DaysofChess and going until 1am. During these streams I will be playing bullet and blitz games on Chess.com with anyone and everyone. I would love it if you were able to make it on the stream even as a spectator. 

Thanks for reading!

-David




No comments:

Post a Comment