Monday, April 29, 2019

Karthik's Corner #1

Chess is and has always been my passion. While I retired from professional
chess several years ago, I try my best to keep up with current day
professional chess. In my free time, study master games, research, teach my
son and spend time at the Chess Center with upcoming chess talent and chess
enthusiasts. Peter and I discussed about doing some game analysis and
communicating through a blog on a regular basis to keep this vibrant chess
community continuously engaged. I am glad we have finally been able to start
this. I am looking forward to this. Please share your feedback and comments to
help improve this as we go along.

SM Karthik Rangarajan 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the insightful analysis, Kathik. Very informative. I suggest you start a regular series where members can submit their games and you pick one to analyse periodically. Thanks for taking the time to do this.
    -Sampath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You are welcome to send your games to my email karthik_rangarajan@yahoo.com. I will review and pick those which would be interesting for readers.

    ReplyDelete